Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
As for Vincent, preschool is going much better. He is no longer hitting as much and the only outstanding issue is his level of energy, which, once I figured out that was why the teachers were always just giving me a "getting better" update, I felt much better. I mean, I have never seen that child sit still while in the presence of more than one child, unless the TV is on or someone is reading a book DIRECTLY to him. I think/hope that age will fix this one. He's added "A Spoonful of Sugar", "Prince Ali (Aladdin)" and "Cleanup Song" to his singing repertoire, but keeps returning to the few bars he knows from either "Sh-boom" or "Yellow Submarine". His favorite toy at home is the blue toy bucket from Wal-Mart. He's either jumping off it "Ladies and Gentlemen, Mater the Greater" or he's rolling inside of it. We went for our first kite flight this weekend - the weather is finally getting livable!!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
1 comment:
Yea!!! All of that sounds so great!!! :)
Post a Comment