Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby steps...

He's walking!! No, just kidding. We had a hilarious family moment two days ago. The whole family, and I am talking Vincent, followed by Mama, followed by Dadu carrying Julian, and then finally with Haley in the rear, were making laps in the house chasing each other down our main drag - the kitchen/dining/living loop ; ) It was hilarious ; ) V kept talking about the flea that was chasing him.
Julian has been doing extremely well...so well that I feel like he's snacking at the snack bar a little too often and all of it is going to his thighs and cheeks ; )


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Vincent hit a bit of a bump with all of the changes that were going on in his life, but I feel that he is cooling down a bit and just hope he cools off all the way before he starts preschool at the end of the month. We will see. For now, mama and Dadu are his favorite people and he is, for the first time, actually wanting to hold our hands!! Silly boy.

The latest and worst Vincent phrases include:
"Don't you dare"
"Go Away" (please don't take it personally if he uses it on you!!)
"It's OK, don't cry, don't worry"
"That's enough"
Along with a ton of gibberish that he makes up...yeah, so I'm wondering where he gets these phrases ; )

No comments: