Wednesday, July 28, 2010

He's One Month Old!!

And so we have one month under our belts. It's a sad moment because he is such a cuddly little thing, but then again, he gave six straight hours of sleep last night...it is hard to think which is more priceless ; ) Tonight, we had a first - I've been so spoiled with so much family around that I managed to have one full month before facing the dreaded EVENING BY MYSELF WITH THE BOYS!! Shu took my parents to see the MLS AllStars vs Manchester United so I got to spend some quality time with the boys. Overall, it wasn't bad at all and it was kinda fun - V and I did some face painting - I know, I know, the cars that I painted are undoubtedly easy to identify (ha ha) Dinoco Tex, King, and Chick Hicks Mac ; )


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Vincent has been enduring a mild hives-like rash the past month and we are not sure what's going on, but there is one thing we are now definitely sure of....Benadryl can make some kids hyper...well, it turns V into a little monster...I almost feel like pouring the contents of the bottle down the freaking drain!!! Anyway, after v's behavior today, I am pretty sure that I can full-heartedly blame the Benadryl for his crazy past few days.

On the other hand, little Julian is still doing very well. He is a loud little guy who makes all kinds of noises. We are now sleeping with a sound soother in the room for US not him ; ) Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to sleep!! He's a cutie pie and seems to have a large personality. He punched this elephant down with no provocation...unless it was because he got a taste of him a little bit before ;)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: