Thursday, January 28, 2010

I think we have a little joker

So, I had to post this because lately Vincent has just been cracking us up. First of all, the child definitely has a sense of humor. Not only does he play jokes on people, he also is a big fan of comedy...but the kind that involves physical pain. Seriously, I had him watch this clip: http://www.hulu.com/watch/16501/alvin-and-the-chipmunks-nuts?c=15.189. From the very first time he watched the clip, he absolutely cracks up when Theodore gets knocked on the head with an acorn. I mean, he whips his head backward in and laughs. Then, to further prove his preference for slapstick comedy, he thinks it is hilarious when Baloo gets pelted with fruit by the monkey in "The Jungle Book". Yeah, it's pretty much confirmed that if you want to get a good belly laugh out of our boy, he wants to see some sort of physical pain ; ) It's actually really funny. On the other hand, an example of his own joking style is how he will play with people's requests. His Auntie was skyping with his and had to get going so I asked him to say "goodbye" to my sister. We he proceeded to say goodbye to everyone but her, starting with Dadu, Papu, Patrick and finishing up with an exuberant Haley while he was just laughing his little butt off. I have to say he is definitely in one of the funnest stages yet.

No comments: