Luckily, the little man was great! On the way there, we got stuck in some awful traffic when we were driving into Baton Rouge (like 7 miles out) and we were right on the cusp of his feeding time, so we definitely had a close call on that one. Other than a little crankiness, he was a good sport and even got to hang out with his grandfather Papu that evening. He happened to be in the area for a conference. Unbelievably, Vincent slept through the night all three nights while we were there. The trip back home was less eventful, although we stopped at a Cheddar's thinking we'd be able to feed him while we were waiting for our food to come. Instead, we had the "best" service you could imagine - meaning they kept coming to our table while I was trying to breastfeed...needless to say, we'll be doing more car feeding from now on - although it really wasn't all that bad - it was more funny than anything else - I mean, how often do you get a waiter coming by to make sure everything is OK like 5 times??!!
We did get to catch Vincent laughing on video. He's really started smiling a lot more. He's also bringing his hands together and playing tug of war with them and just being a little drool monkey. We also posted a video of him rolling over in drop shots. Granted, the couch has a little incline to it, but it was fun to see him move :)
(please excuse the singing on this video - I mean, maybe my sister and I should go on American Idol...or America's Got Talent - I'm sure we've got a future there :) )
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
No comments:
Post a Comment