Thursday, May 29, 2008

We have a BIG ONE!!

Somehow, Shu and I have managed to make a big baby ; ) He's in the 75th percentile or over for all of his stats...who knew... Our pediatrician commented on the little man's alertness and his little demanding character. He actually had a hard time believing he was just getting breastmilk, but then again I wonder if it is the water in our neighborhood ;)

Vincent has been spending some quality time with his friends. This photo shows how Tom and Kirk actually offered to take on four babies in order for the girls to eat dinner. It was impressive - they survived ;)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! He's going to be one hell of a heart breaker when he grows up! Ladies watch out.

BTW..I just got your pictures. He's super cute!

Hope all is well.