So, Vincent has managed to find his thumb. We were hoping we wouldn't have to use pacifiers with him but it looks like we may have to run interference before he gets too used to this wonderful appendage. We knew he liked to suck considering he was sucking on anything in sight from the moment he was born but, oh well.
Shu weighed him on our bathroom scale this morning and he was a whopping 13.2 lbs. I have no idea where he is getting all of this weight from but he is definitely growing up too fast!! He keeps trying to stand up. Either that or he'll military "crawl" whenever I put him on his tummy. I am afraid he will be one heck of a handful when he gains full coordination of his movements. I remember our pediatrician saying something about him being "placid" when he was born...so much for that one.
This weekend, his Aunt Andy is coming in to town for the week. He can't wait to play with her! Also, his great Auntie's who all live in houston will be stopping by to meet him for the first time. I guess I better look for a cute outfit ; ) We'll see what he still fits into ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment