Well, we've done it for a few weeks and have to say that we are giving in to the ease of disposables. I applaud anyone who has the staying power to work with cloth, but with this little guy it seemed like we were doing double the laundry with the cloth diapers (even with a diaper service). I also think some of the covers we bought were not very comfortable for him so he would have some little pinch points and his legs were splayed wide open with the big diaper between his legs. Oh well, we gave it a try. Of course, the little guy should consider becoming a meterologist - he can detect moisture within milliseconds. Today, I took not of how many times I change his dipare after a feeding - THREE!! And it's not like it's up to me!! He cries like someone is torturing him the instant he's wet and then works himself into an almost frenzy until you remove the offending diaper. You might say we're spoiling the kid, but it all comes down to sanity in the end, doesn't it??? ; ) Aaaah, parenthood ; )
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
No comments:
Post a Comment