Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Sunday, Vincent touched Haley on his own for the very first time. Haley is definitely getting a little more comfortable with him - although she still hides her head entirely under the bed when she sleeps at night - in case the little one decides to throw a fit ; )
He had his first dining out experience yesterday and it went much better than expected. He ate at the "drive in" halfway through, and was still able to take a nap in the middle of the Mexican restaurant - I'm sur ehe was dreaming of refried beans and fajitas ; )
I set him down in his little play gym/daytime bed today and he started swatting at one toy in particular. I moved it to make sure he really meant to swat that toy and he actually continued to fire away at it.
He just can't wait for his auntie from Seattle on Friday and then his Swiss friends to come in to town this weekend. He had a Skype conference with them yesterday but he kinda slept through it...woops.
No comments:
Post a Comment