Monday, December 3, 2007

He's Shakin' and Bakin'

So, I can feel the little guy a little more every day. Of course, he usually picks bed time to start moving around, but that's Ok - it's comforting to feel him - I just can't wait until Shu can start feeling him move. The ever-expanding tummy is starting to make sleep a little more of an ordeal. I'm hoping to buy a full body pillow to help out...I guess I have limited time to enjoy my second trimester honeymoon ; ) I'll post a new belly shot this Wednesday...this time it should be pretty darned obvious.

We get another look at him on the 12th!

1 comment:

Maitch said...

Thanks for your post on my blog, Cata! I've heard so much about you and Kim and Audra from Elise. Your posse is baby crazy right now! Hopefully Elise and Kirk will catch up with you guys soon!!