Thanks to all who voted on the web site! Unfortunately, the final count appears to have been a little off ; ) We had our big ultrasound and found out we have a healthy baby boy ;) 
The ultrasound tech asked us if we wanted to find out right before starting and it didn't take her two seconds to tell us that it was a boy. I guess he was showing off - already mooning the world. We got to see a close up of his little hand and the highlight was seeing him suck on his thumb - super, super cute. Otherwise, he wasn't doing enough acrobatics, so we actually get to see him again next month in order for them to get a good face shot and spine shot. I guess he was too focused on being a little clown...
We're almost halfway there!!
Love, Cata and Shu
PS. Haley seems OK with the new development...I'm not sure she was ready for girl on girl competition ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment