Wednesday, December 12, 2007

22 Weeks and Counting


We had our appointment this morning. They did an ultrasound to check his face and spine. Everything checked out fine. He's already looking like his daddy - he has the same lips!! To tell the truth, I can't tell much from the ultrasound picture they gave us to keep, but he was all curled up with his arms half covering his face - pretty cute. Apparently, I'm measuring well. In fact, he might be a little on the bigger side. They did the external uterus measurement and he's tracking 24 weeks instead of 23, but it's still a little early to say anything...fatty. Shu was able to feel him last Friday while we were watching "Lost". I think he was doing his own share of running in place ; ) The next appt is when they do the glucose and iron check - woohooo!


On a different note, we've been having fun scoping out what we want to do with his nursery. We are trying to be green, so we'll be trialing zero-VOC paint - I'll let you know how good that stuff is : )

No comments: