Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Can't wait to find out!!


The clock is ticking and it's just a matter of time before we get to find out what we're having. I have to admit that we had a wild moment last night...the Mayo Clinic book had an illustration of how big our baby is right now...s/he's not a tadpole any more!!! I guess I kept picturing some little thing bouncing around in there, but 5-6 inches is a respectable amount, I mean, that's as long as a normal hot dog!!! Hee hee.


Anyway, we've been toying with the idea of making our own bedding...really it's just so that I can use a lot of the cute soft yellow material in this picture. That, and the super cute monkeys, elephants, giraffes, and lions in white. Anyway, we'll see if that's what we decide to do. I figure I have four and a half months left. We'll see...


By the way, thanks to everyone who voted! We'll be sure to post the real results as soon as they're official :)
Love, Cata and Shu

1 comment:

Hope said...

Hey, I never sent you an official congrats because I didn't have either you or Shu's email....so congratulations, what fantastic news!! We knew it was just a matter of time before the little Cashu was on his/her way (by the way...we voted for a girl - a little one to keep Shu on his toes!!) I'm so glad you are keeping this blog, that way we can keep up with how things are going with you guys! We can swap baby stories since our little ones will be so close in age! Take care. XO, Hope, Andrew and Evan