It's nice to know that we're already a third of the way through and yet it is nice to know that we can keep this little one in a cocoon a little longer before s/he joins our family - we have yet to really break the news to Vincent. We will not find out the gender for a month and a half, but, don't worry we will not wait to find out...that's just for crazy people :) heh heh
Otherwise, we have had a great holiday. We had a lot of family come and visit and got the chance to do some fun sightseeing in Houston - the downtown Aquarium, the children's museum (which was one in one out at the tot spot!!), and the Katy Mills train ;) Unfortunately, since our vacation, little V has been fighting the meanest virus he's ever encountered - fever, rash, fever, congestion, cough, no sleep, and now we are down to just cough...I think...hope...pray. Shu managed to get it and now I can't breathe out my nose, but I think we're on the tail end of this mess.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
No comments:
Post a Comment