Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy 16-Month Birthday, Little One!!

It's, like always, hard to believe time is flying by so fast. We started today off with carrot/blueberry pancakes that ended up being a hit once I put some syrup down for dipping. Then, we went swimming this morning with his Antie, and now he's napping. We'll be capping the day off with some great Chinese food. Aaaaah, life is good ; ) Here's some recent photos of our little man in a rare occasion where he actually stood still!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Hope said...

Cata, Absolutely adorable pics of Vincent! I keep having to remind myself he is Cooper's age and not E's....although he is just about as big as Evan! I'm definitely going to have to commission you for a photo shoot of our family once we get back...you take great pics!! And oh yeah, your cakes look wonderful as well!! Hope all is well with you and the family. Take care, Hope