Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Week 5, Swim Lessons

Before I begin, I have to officially note that Vincent is now boob and bottle free!! He took all of his milk from sippies yesterday. And, I think our biggest hurdle was convincing him for the last couple of months that cow's milk is good ; )

Day 19: V is continuing to float extremely well, but now our problem is that he doesn't mind drinking the whole pool. The little rat will take in water into his mouth throughout the lesson and then by the middle or end of the lesson he'll end up having an episode. Sigh.

Day 20: Fi had him swim to the bar again in preparation for the float, flip, swim. He is a pretty awesome swimmer and will move anything that needs to move to get him to the bar.

Day 21: So, today he tried the swim, float, swim sequence. He was actually aweosme at flipping to get the bar - woohooo!! And he loves swimming. Now, we just need to get him back to being OK with floating to take a break from the swimming. Once he gets his little legs going, floating is the last thing on his mind ; ) I am willing to be he'll get it tomorrow - when I can't make it to his swim class :(

Day 22: rain out

Day 23: The little man is swimming and getting his little float on!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: