Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I'm done with work now!! And Vincent is joining us in bed WAY more times than we'd like to admit. Yup, we are living the good life. Unfortunately, I see thunderclouds looming in the horizon - Vincent can now crawl up onto our sofa. This not only makes our remote very handy but also takes away any security Haley may have had - poor thing!! At least she gets to eat some of Vincent's leftovers and castaways. These aren't too shoddy these days - turkey meat, cheese, tortillas, green beans, and Cheerios. All in all, I think she's OK with him being around - it sure beats dog food day in and day out ;) On a sad note, our little man got his first ear infection. He apparently has it in both ears plus he is working on some sort of bronchitis, but he's doing better every day. I don't know what they put in the antibiotics but it sure seems to taste good to him!!
Oh, and if you look at the rest of the pictures, you'll see my latest hobby - hat knitting!!! I do it using a circle loom but it is a ton of fun. What's even more fun is trying to take pictures of Vincent when I put a hat on him. He thinks it is a game and the main objective is to run away from Mommy and her camera ; )
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
No comments:
Post a Comment