We are also having to get pretty creative in order to get him to eat solids these days. He wants to feed himself plus he's not in the mood for warm stuff...so, I served him cooled super porridge and cold peas- they were a big hit last night - along with his toast, etc. Now, for those wondering what super porridge is, it is brown rice and lentils (and/or other grains+legumes) ground up and cooked into a grit-like porridge. It may sound gross, but it is actually quite tasty and he seems to really enjoy it. Sometimes I sneak in some ground sesame since it has tryptophan in it and it seems to work on him ; ) This all comes from my bible - The Super Baby Food Diet. Sounds a little over the top, but it is super easy to make and makes me feel like I don't have to get too creative to make sure he's getting the proper nutrients - especially since we aren't quite to eating meats yet. That is our next food, though...chicken...ground up chicken, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
No comments:
Post a Comment