So, the news is that the kiddo is starting his hopefully, short and fast trek to the great outdoors!! His little exit is 1 cm open and 50% shorter (effaced) so things are looking positive. We actually packed our hospital bag(s) and have the car seat in place and ready to go!!
I do find myself being clumsier than ever now. I baked this weekend and managed to make the biggest mess ever. I can't say I'm miserable yet, but my shoe selection is diminishing and my ability to heave myself out of bed and/or the couch is down to a series of grunts and frantic grabbing for support--too fun : ) We have an infant care class tomorrow night, so I am sure we'll be diaper changing and baby swaddling pros by the end of it all- ha. It could be another four weeks, so we're trying not to get our hopes up too much. We'll have weekly appointments from now on. I'll post any updates as we go along.
Love, Cata and Shu
PS. I forgot to mention that my midwife was able to feel his head!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment