Monday, March 31, 2008

All we need is contractions!


So, I'm 2 cm and all we're waiting for is for the contractions to begin. Now that I've waited for Shu's work shower, which, by the way, was very very nice, I think we're ready to go. We've talked to the little one and now it's all up to him. I'll start either mowing (as was suggested during lunch) or doing yoga to get him jumpstarted...hmmm, maybe not. I will continue our daily dog walks, though.

Be sure to check out our daily updates on the left hand side. I promise to go there at least once a day.

PS. Shu's trying out some new allergy medicine, so we'll be sure to catch some photos of Shu falling asleep during the labor ;)

1 comment:

Sarah Wu said...

Wow, you guys are so close! Take it easy and rest while you can...sleepness nights are just around the corner. Hang in there and we can't wait to hear the good news!! Love, Sarah & Fred