Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We have a big weekend ahead of us...


Some Babies R Us, Hospital visit, stroller shopping - it's going to be fun ;)



Yup, it really feels like things are picking up. St. Luke's has a hospital tour every Saturday for expecting Moms, so we think we're ready for the experience - although I think we'll be shying away from any medical tray and bright lights. Then, we're going to try to find a crib and a stroller - much easier said than done.



We had our regular appointment today and our next one is in two weeks!! Yup, we're on a two-week cycle now. I'm measuring right on the money and everything is looking normal so we're happy. He has been quite active lately and his kicks seem to be more and more pronounced - I find myself wincing every now and then but it's definitely reassuring.



I'm posting a normal picture of myself so you guys can see that I don't walk around in a light blue tank top all of the time ;) <http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562068151qJITnu>


We'll be keeping you posted...

No comments: