It's hard to believe we're already 3/4 of the way through!!! We had our doctor's appointment today and everything is looking good. Not to brag, but our midwife said that we're growing a perfect baby : ) I am taking that to mean the he won't cry, spit up, and will instantly sleep through the night - hee hee. I will update the pictures of the nursery as soon as we get the room rearranged.
Otherwise, things are going well - he's kicking a lot and managed to kick a penalty kick right into my ribs while I was driving. I swear he swiped some other organ in the process becuase it was pretty darned painful!!
We're taking our birthing classes and enjoying them. It's always interesting to hear birthing stories. I'm definitely glad that we'll have our midwife with us - it takes a lot of the stress out of the ordeal...now the question is - will Shu catch the baby?? hee hee hee....
No comments:
Post a Comment