Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What a Halloween!

It was Julian's first Halloween and Vincent's first time trick or treating! It was awesome! The family dressed up as characters from Toy Story, so Shu was Rex, the dinosaur, I was little Bo Peep, Vincent was Buzz Lightyear, and little J was a little green army man ;)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


We had our annual halloween party with our photobooth so it was a busy but very fun weekend. As for Vincent's trick or treating experience, let's just say that he couldn't get enough of it and was asking to go trick or treating the next day ;) And, of course, the candy...he keeps asking for candy so yesterday I told him he could have a piece when his Dadu came home. The instant Shu was in the door, (6 hours after I'd told him this) he instantly asked for a piece. What a weasel ;)

The boys have been extra cute lately and I got a great set of shots of them on the rocking chair after Vincent had asked to hold baby J...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic costumes! Love the Rau Halloween Spirit!