Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
The second was when Daddy gave Vincent a little body slam in the water ;) To Daddy's credit, V turned out to be lighter than he'd expected and it was awesome ot see the V could recover from it so well.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
In summary, we have learned that V loves to swim, hates to float, and is now a crazy little banshee in the water ;) fun!!! He definitely proved it last Saturday when we went to a friend's house and had him swim in their pool - he was just so excited in there - he would dive for us from the steps and then hang from the side - it was pretty darned awesome :) I know I probably sound like a self-absorbed Mom but I can't take any credit for this - our instructor really did a great job - www.infantswim.com is AWESOME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment