Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Beach time!!!
Little man got to meet the Pacific Ocean for the first time. IT was super cute. He, of course, tried to eat the sand the first cahnce he got but we got around that problem by plugging him up with a paci/chupeta ; ) He's been a great sport - meeting ALL of my family, going to chicharroneras, going up and down the mountain roads, swimming under the mangrove trees, and being a cute ball of energy. He's still into being walked and is getting really good at it so that you can tell that he's able to balance himself fairly well. I'd love to post photos but my plan A and B have both failed and as such I'll have to wait until we get back to upload photos. I've got to run and go eat some rice and beans....Big V will be eating some more chayote ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment