Friday, August 22, 2008

He's a lot of fun!

The little man now spends a lot of time grabbing his toes and skwaking. He especially likes to do it when I'm on a conference call ; ) I can't have him in the background and be stealthy. Before the end of the call there's always someone who'll make the comment about someone being there...despite my nonstop use of the mute button.

He keeps watching me while I eat so I decided to try out putting an ice cube in a mesh feeder to see what he does. He actually really good at holding the feeder and sucking on the ice cube. I also tried feeding him water in a cup. He seems to really enjoy it - even when I manage to spill half of the cup on him. Since he's been a bit...umm...irregular, we've been giving him some juice every now an then. This video shows me giving him some prune juice with the cup...the expression on his face is priceless ;) NOTE: no babies were harmed in the making of this film (his coughing was temporary - I swear! The darned camera just lost power...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: