Friday, July 25, 2008

The little man is not so little!!

So, I know you guys are all probably sick of us talking about how big our little guy is, but you have to see it from our perspective. Shu and I are not big people and, even though his current growth rate may not be an indicator for how big he'll be at 21 yrs of age, we are astounded by how much he continues to grow. He is now 18 pounds and we just recently found out that he can easily take 10 ounces in one sitting...and follow it up with a nice fat 9 ounce serving!! He is now feeding without a nipple shield (hooray!!) and appears to be impervious to whatever bottle we give him, so clearly nothing gets between him and his milk ; )

He's smiling a lot and talking and grunting and yelling. It's amazing to see him grab the things that you put in front of him and yesterday he came within millimeters of taking his pacifier out of his mouth and putting it back in by holding the little handle!! HE also likes to clsap his hands together and will often follow that up by clasping his toes together. There's a video in dropshots showing him doing it. Yup, he's a cool little dude ; )

So, I am supposed to return to work a week from today. I will try not to go into too much detail but I am EXTREMELY sad at the thought of not being with him. SIGH. At least it will be less than full time and some work from home.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: