Saturday, June 14, 2008

Two Months Old!!

Our little man is now officially two months old!! I was looking at him in the rear view mirror and I just couldn't believe how much bigger he is now than when we first brought him home. Before we know it, I'll be looking back there to see him bouncing around!!!

He's been a great little man lately. He's slept through the night the past two nights and is doing a great job of napping during the day. Since I have no short term memory (or long term- for that matter) I've been tracking his eat/sleep/alert patterns throughout the day. We now have two weeks worth of data (RE: nerd). I had read that the more they sleep during the day the better they'll sleep at night, but I can safely say there is no correlation between when he sleeps a lot during the day and when he's awake for most of the day. Oh, I can post some graphs if you really want me to ;) Or, maybe I'll wait until we have more data - heh heh.

Daddy's comments: The not-so-little man has managed to oficially double his weight at the two month mark, weighing in at a whopping 15 pounds! I weighed him 4 times just to make sure I wasn't missing something. Our stocky man is doing great! We can feel our biceps growing daily, as does the back pain.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:

thesherrills said...

WOW Blair and Vincent have the SAME DOG!!!