Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vincent's Poopgress



I have an endless fascination with poop, so having Vincent in our lives gives me the opportunity to learn so much more about my favorite subject. We were forewarned about the unique appearance of baby's first poop - a black, tar-like substance that appears to expand and coat everything as you try to clean it off. Upon closer examination, I have one correction to make - it is not black. It is actually an ultra-dark green that appears black upon first glance, but turns out to be green when you rinse out the towel that you use to wipe off the stuff because you couldn't find the wipes and just grabbed the first thing available as you panicked to get the stuff off of your baby. Okay, maybe that was just me this morning. :) Anyway, it is GREEN, and does not stink at all. I think Vincent lost half his body weight this morning!

No comments: